CBP-08 – 8″ Facial Recognition Access Control Panel with IR Body Temperature Scanning. The tablet can recognize employees’ faces even if they are wearing masks. The IR Thermal Imaging Sensor can read the person’s temperature and prevent access if necessary. It can also be set to trigger an alarm. Can be used with access control cards.
- 8-inch IPS full-view LCD display.
- Waterproof and dustproof industrial design. Stable and reliable.
- Can be wall or tabletop mounted, or attached to a floor stand
- Database Supports 30,000 faces. The 1: 1 comparison recognition rate is more than 99.7% accurate, the 1: N comparison recognition rate is more than 96.7% accurate @0.1% misrecognition rate, and the live detection accuracy rate is 98.3% accurate @1% rejection rate. Face recognition pass speed is less than 1 second.
- Supports accurate face recognition and comparison while wearing a mask.
- Industrial-grade wide dynamic camera lense with nighttime infrared and LED dual photo floodlamp.
- Available with: Rockchip RK3288 quad-core processor, Rockchip RK3399 six-core processor, or Qualcomm MSM8953 octa-core processor.
- Supports human body temperature detection and temperature display. (temp reading error is +/- 0.5 degrees).
- Temp reading only takes seconds
- Automatic alarm for elevated body temperatures
- Temperature measurement data is exported in real-time.
- Supports various peripheral expansions such as ID card readers, fingerprint readers, IC card readers, two-dimensional code readers, etc.
- Supports secondary development.
Supports system-level, APP offline level, APP + background network-level multiple API docking.